Sales Manager - LFW Fashion Brand - London
This London based contemporary womenswear brand is the epitome of effortless elegance. They are looking for an experienced and pro-active Wholesale Manager who will be able to strategise, drive and grow their wholesale business. The emphasis of the new role will be opening new doors whilst growing and nurturing the existing account.
As Head of Wholesale your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising sales by growing international distribution, opening new and developing existing accounts
- Ensuring growth is sustainable and by constantly managing andpotentialising account sell through
- Developing a long-term sales growth strategy
- Working closely with all departments across the business to ensure that orders and stock are managed efficiently and follows company's growth strategy
- Planning and organising New York, London and Paris showrooms and any relevant trade fairs
- Booking and carrying out face to face sales appointments throughout markets
- End of season and ongoing analysis of sales
To apply for the role:
- You Will have a minimum of 5 years sales experience within luxury industry as a Wholesale Manager
- Solid experience and understanding of international luxury markets
- Proven sales experience
- Previous strategic sales growth experience across worldwide accounts
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A team player with a dynamic approach
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!