Sales Executive - Luxury Womenswear - Salary up to £45k
This hugely successful international luxury brand is seeking a Wholesale Executive with 2-3 years' experience to join their London team. Theis brand is stocked in all key luxury retailers around the world and they are known for their classic designs across all product categories including RTW, footwear and handbags.
As the Wholesale Executive, you will be responsible for managing the specialty accounts within the UK & Internationally, arranging buying appointments, sales analysis and more.
Due to their huge success, this company offers fantastic growth & progression opportunities, competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
As the Wholesale Executive, you will take ownership of the specialty accounts in Europe and the Middle East, growing the business with new and existing customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, developing and servicing existing accounts as well as identifying and converting new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attending store visits and organising staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Overseeing the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Liaising with the brands regarding collections, sales material and any customer service requirements
- Maximising sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitoring and reporting on UK & International market and competitor activities
- At least 2-3 years' wholesale experience with a contemporary or luxury brand
- Previous experience building and executing seasonal buying calendars
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Analytical and interested in numbers
- Experience with both UK & international markets is a must
- Highly proficient with Excel, Google Analytics and a knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of either French, Italian, German or another European language is ideal
- Salary between £30,000-38,000
- Excellent benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.