Sales Executive - Luxury Womenswear - Salary up to £35k
We have partnered with a luxury women's RTW brand that is thriving in both the UK and international markets, to recruit a Wholesale Executive. Established over 20 years ago they are a British brand known for their timeless high-quality pieces.
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial Sales Executive who is looking to join a fantastic team and build their career with an internationally recognised brand.
In a nutshell, as the Sales Executive you will be responsible for leading the global sales strategy for the brand. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing and nurturing all global accounts
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Plan and execute pop-ups and other trade marketing initiatives that can lead to increasing sell-thrus
- Regular store training
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Organise all aspects of trade shows and travel abroad
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 3 years to be considered for this role.
- Experience working for in-house for a smaller brand is a must.
- Strong understanding of the international luxury women's RTW market - international contacts are a must
- Proven track record of opening new accounts and increasing turnover YOY
- Relationships with buyers in key global luxury retailers
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
This role is for an experienced Machinist to join a prominent British menswear brand as a Manager
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This London based fashion brand is currently seeking an experienced Stock Assistant to handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
£33000 - £38000 per annum
West End, London
Exciting PR and Events Manager role with one of the leading luxury brands. This company is an ideal place for a results orientated individual
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Russian speaking Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique