Sales Executive - Luxury Womenswear - Salary up to £35k
We have partnered with a luxury women's RTW brand that is thriving in both the UK and international markets, to recruit a Wholesale Executive. Established over 20 years ago they are a British brand known for their timeless high-quality pieces.
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial Sales Executive who is looking to join a fantastic team and build their career with an internationally recognised brand.
In a nutshell, as the Sales Executive you will be responsible for leading the global sales strategy for the brand. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing and nurturing all global accounts
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Plan and execute pop-ups and other trade marketing initiatives that can lead to increasing sell-thrus
- Regular store training
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Organise all aspects of trade shows and travel abroad
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 3 years to be considered for this role.
- Experience working for in-house for a smaller brand is a must.
- Strong understanding of the international luxury women's RTW market - international contacts are a must
- Proven track record of opening new accounts and increasing turnover YOY
- Relationships with buyers in key global luxury retailers
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK