Sales Consultant - Notting Hill
Our client is an independent brand at the pinnacle of their category with a wonderful opportunity for someone to join their team.
They are a rapidly growing brand with a dedicated following worldwide, facilitated from a stunning Notting Hill Showroom and Online Store. The team takes immense pride in ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience and they continuously strive to deliver pieces safely, accurately, and with genuine care.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, dedicated person who has a genuine interest in luxury retail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person should have a passion for the unique and the ability to deliver a tailored customer experience.
This Sales Consultant role is perfect for someone with proven experience in the Luxury sector. The main responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate the ability to host a high-status client and facilitate their needs and requests.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service at all times and communicate confidently with customers via email, social media, telephone and face-to-face.
- Be an ambassador for the brand at all times, exciting customers and instilling passion and pride for the brand.
- Educate the customers to the brand and its philosophy.
- Actively implementing and following required procedures, standards and policies as communicated by the Company.
- Demonstrating flexibility by supporting the store management in any other additional duties as might reasonably be required in the successful running of the Showroom.
- Supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in any back-of-house and administrative operations as requested.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Professional, calm and elegant approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of their role, both operational and customer focused.
- Well-presented and articulate, demonstrating respect and politeness at all times.
- A strong ‘common sense’ with the ability to successfully handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and conversational skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
£30k - 35k per year + Bonus
Are you a multi-talented fine jewellery Sales Assistant looking for a new opportunity to utilise and broaden your existing skills?
£21k - 22k per year
Our client, a premium spectacles company, are looking for a Senior Sales Associate at their newest store, opening in Cambridge.