Sales Consultant - Luxury Menswear
Our client is looking for an extremely confident, enthusiastic and experienced sales assistant to work in their beautiful boutique. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the top luxury menswear brands.
- Set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- Create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels
- Exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- Pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- Build and maintain a client book to be used continuously in the store
- Achieve personal monthly KPI's, as set by Line Manager
- Well-rounded background in luxury menswear
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in luxury menswear and leather goods/accessories
- Grooming to reflect a luxury brand
- Confident / positive / enthusiastic / outgoing approach
- Good time management: Must have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changes
- Experience in developing a client book and one on one customer service
- Salary between £18,000 - £22,000
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.