Sales Consultant - Luxury Italian Brand - Flagship Boutique
Luxury leather goods ladieswear boutique in the heart of Mayfair. The collections, large and rich in ideas, created with Italian design, present an excellent value for money combination.They are looking for an enthusiastic, sales driven Consultant to join their flagship store team.
- Providing excellent, personal customer service
- Developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedures
- Cash handling
- Contributing to the development of the business using initiative and proactive approach
- Previous experience as a sales assistant premium/luxury brand
- Operationally strong
- High customer service standards
- Analytical approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Salary up to £23,000 (depending on experience) + commission
- Seasonal uniform allocation
- Company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered - please assess the requirements of this position before applying.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK