Sales Consultant - Luxury Italian Brand - Flagship Boutique
Luxury leather goods ladieswear boutique in the heart of Mayfair. The collections, large and rich in ideas, created with Italian design, present an excellent value for money combination.They are looking for an enthusiastic, sales driven Consultant to join their flagship store team.
- Providing excellent, personal customer service
- Developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedures
- Cash handling
- Contributing to the development of the business using initiative and proactive approach
- Previous experience as a sales assistant premium/luxury brand
- Operationally strong
- High customer service standards
- Analytical approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Salary up to £23,000 (depending on experience) + commission
- Seasonal uniform allocation
- Company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered - please assess the requirements of this position before applying.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London