Sales Consultant - Luxury British Brand - Flagship Boutique
My client is a British heritage luxury brand based in the heart of London and is recognised internationally as one of the UK's most quintessentially British luxury labels. They are looking for an enthusiastic, sales driven Consultant to join their flagship store.
- Providing excellent, personal customer service
- Developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedures
- Cash handling
- Contributing to the development of the business using initiative and proactive approach
- Previous experience as a sales assistant with a premium / luxury brand
- Operationally strong
- High customer service standards
- Analytical approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Salary up to £22,000 + commission
- Seasonal uniform allocation
- Company benefits
Please send you CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique