Sales Consultant - Bridalwear
£35,000 pa plus bonus
Our client, the leading luxury bridalwear specialist is seeking a talented bridal & eveningwear sales professional to join the business. The successful candidate will be commercially minded with a proven track record of delivering exceptional results.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting environment. To be considered you need to enjoy building relationships, have a sense of style, a degree in fashion or textiles, knowledge of bespoke garments and an appreciation of the finest fabrics.
Expectations & accountability in the role includes:
- Building client relationships.
- Lead client styling appointments.
- Deliver on goals set for team and self.
- Able to identify design trends.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be a strong brand ambassador.
- Able to work in a proactive sales focussed environment.
- Previous experience in a luxury retail environment is essential.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the team.
- Some knowledge of CRM systems is desirable.
Deadline for applications – 18th June 2021.
Applications only open to female candidates (exempt from equality act 2020, pt1, sch 9)
£9 per hour
Are you looking to work flexible hours and gain experience within the luxury retail sector - while getting paid weekly?
£21k - 23k per year + Commission
Our client is an independent brand at the pinnacle of their category with a wonderful opportunity for someone to join their team.
£20k - 22k per year
Our client, a premium accessories brand, is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to join their Covent Garden boutique