Sales Associate - Menswear and Tailoring Boutique
This luxury menswear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their Boutique.
This role is ideal for a professional individual who is looking to further advance their fashion retail career in luxury menswear.
- Set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients always being the main focus
- Create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels
- Pre-empt and respond to client needs
- Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- Achieve personal monthly KPIs as set by the Line Manager
- Well rounded background in luxury menswear
- Commercial awareness of the luxury market
- Confident, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing approach
- Good time management
- Salary between £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £22k