Sales Associate - Men's Fashion
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury retail brand? Our client is seeking a Sales Associate to work in their exclusive menswear store in Central London.
- Consulting customers on products in a professional manner
- Greeting all customers as they enter the store
- Maintaining the immaculate appearance of the store/department
- Experienced in working within luxury or premium retail and a keen interest in men's fashion
- Sales driven and proactive approach
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing opportunity to boost your CV
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£25000 - £25500 per annum + Commission
This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package and the chance to progress into management
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Manager role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team?
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager