Sales Associate - Luxury Homeware
This company offers a salary of £24,000, up to 3% sales commission, 23 days holiday and excellent career progression opportunities. Would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full time job?
Our client collaborates with some of the most luxurious homeware and gift brands. They are now looking to recruit a customer focused and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join their team in a prestigious department store in Central London.
- Assist customers within the store and in one-to-one appointments
- Developing expert product knowledge - full training provided!
- Maintaining the store space appearance at all times
- Previous retail or customers service experience is a must as this is a client facing role
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality is definitely a plus!
- Salary of £24,000 + up to 3% sales commission
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday initially, with the opportunity to increase to 27 days
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.