Sales Associate - Luxury Homeware - 3% Sales Commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits! Would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full time job? Our client collaborates with some of the most luxurious homeware and gift brands and they are now looking to recruit a customer focused and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join their team in a prestigious department store based in Central London.
This multi-brand concession is looking for a permanent Sales Assistant to get someone on board and join a great team! Duties include:
- Assist customers within the store and in one-to-one appointments
- Developing expert product knowledge - full training provided!
- Maintaining the store space appearance at all times
- Meet personal KPIs (up to 3% sales commission!)
- Previous retail or customers service experience is a must as this is a client facing role
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality is definitely a plus!
- Salary of £24,000 + up to 3% sales commission
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday initially, with the opportunity to increase to 27 days dependent on service
If you feel this is a role for you then please apply or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com !
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK