Sales Associate - Luxury Furniture
This beautiful brand is known for their luxury furniture and eccentric home accessories. They are looking for an experienced Client Advisor to drive sales in their concession in a famous department store. You will be working alongside a supportive team and an incredibly influential manager - you will learn a lot!
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Client management - use appropriate CRM tools and be able to develop a strong client book
- Engage in up-selling, cross-selling and multiple selling
- Maintain immaculate visual merchandising
- Must have luxury retail experience
- Have a keen eye for design and interiors
- You must have high grooming standards
- An organised and reliable person
- Strong selling skills
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Salary between £21,000 - £24,000, depending on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.