Sales Associate - Luxury Furniture
This beautiful brand is known for their luxury furniture and eccentric home accessories. They are looking for an experienced Client Advisor to drive sales in their concession in a famous department store. You will be working alongside a supportive team and an incredibly influential manager - you will learn a lot!
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Client management - use appropriate CRM tools and be able to develop a strong client book
- Engage in up-selling, cross-selling and multiple selling
- Maintain immaculate visual merchandising
- Must have luxury retail experience
- Have a keen eye for design and interiors
- You must have high grooming standards
- An organised and reliable person
- Strong selling skills
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Salary between £21,000 - £24,000, depending on experience
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel