Sales Associate - Ladieswear - Wimbledon
Luxury lingerie and accessories boutique in the heart of Wimbledon village is seeking an experienced sales associate with a strong sales background and can do attitude.
Excellent package and benefits!
- Experience within the luxury retail is preferable
- Any lingerie or swimwear experience would be an advantage
- Delivering excellent customer service and building relationships
- To work well under pressure and the boutique is often a busy enviroment
- To give bra fittings and styling advice at a luxury standard
- Understand and have a passion for lingerie and luxury products
- Be comfortable and confident selling one-to-one with customers in an intimate environment
- Be a people-person, with energy and a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Have excellent sales skills
- Have an awareness of KPIs and an enthusiasm to reach personal targets
- Demonstrate great initiative and common sense
- Be highly organised and computer literate
- Be punctual, reliable and well-presented
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Be prepared to do weekend work
- Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
- Personal commission and group bonus
- Clothing allowence
- Staff discount
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.