Sales Associate Job - Luxury Menswear - Bond Street
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury retail brand? Our client is seeking a Sales Associate to work in their exclusive menswear store in Central London.
This is a temporary job which means that you will be able to have full control over your own availability to work.
- Consulting customers on products in a professional manner
- Be proactive and always go above and beyond
- Maintaining the immaculate appearance of the store/department
- Experienced in working within luxury or premium retail, and a keen interest in fashion
- Driven and proactive to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing opportunity to boost your CV
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.