Sales Associate - Fluent in Arabic
Do you have luxury retail experience and speak fluent Arabic? This is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic and tenacious individual looking for the next step in their retail career.
Yearly clothing allowance, seasonal uniform, sales commission and bonus offered!
- To drive sales on the boutique floor
- Be a strong brand ambassador and develop expert product knowledge
- Be involved with clienteling and establish long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviour and previous purchases
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Achieve targets set by the wider team and KPI's
- Must speak fluent Arabic
- Have at least 2 years experience working within luxury sales and retail
- Client book is desirable, but not essential
- Passionate about fashion and current trends
- Dynamic and passionate personality
- Must be confident and approachable
- Salary up to £30,000 based on experience
- Bonus and commission scheme
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Seasonal uniform
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK