Sales Associate - Fluent in Arabic
Do you have luxury retail experience and speak fluent Arabic? This is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic and tenacious individual looking for the next step in their retail career.
Yearly clothing allowance, seasonal uniform, sales commission and bonus offered!
- To drive sales on the boutique floor
- Be a strong brand ambassador and develop expert product knowledge
- Be involved with clienteling and establish long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviour and previous purchases
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Achieve targets set by the wider team and KPI's
- Must speak fluent Arabic
- Have at least 2 years experience working within luxury sales and retail
- Client book is desirable, but not essential
- Passionate about fashion and current trends
- Dynamic and passionate personality
- Must be confident and approachable
- Salary up to £30,000 based on experience
- Bonus and commission scheme
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Seasonal uniform
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!