Sales Assistant - Luxury Homeware Appliances
Global luxury designer for homeware appliances is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world.
This is a 12 month FTC with a fantastic commission scheme and a competitive salary of £25,000. If you have are looking for the perfect entry into the luxury retail market, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Helping to meet store KPIs
- Meeting and consulting clients
- Drive sales
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Providing excellent, personal customer service and developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedure
- A true team player
- Operationally strong
- High customer service standards
- Analytic approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Salary is £25,000
- Commission scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Prestigious department store in Cheltenham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week - starting immediately!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homeware? This role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently working with one of London's most luxurious department stores - and we can get you in!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking Temporary Sales Assistant to work within a luxury retail environment in Central London
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. They want someone who will be able to appreciate the beauty of their products
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Well-known luxury womenswear brand with a strong UK presence is seeking a Concession Manager for their Edinburgh store