Sales Assistant / Luxury Fashion / Edinburgh
Are you looking for the next step in your luxury career? Have you always dreamt of working with a luxury fashion brand? This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join this luxury store in the heart of Edinburgh.
- You will be supporting your team and working toward sales targets and KPI's
- You will focus on building client relationships and developing customer rapport
- You will be offered exceptional training to develop your knowledge of product
- You will be providing exceptional customer service using your expert knowledge of the luxury market
- Development opportunities
- Great experience, knowledge and understanding of the luxury market
- Strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Fluent English is essential and a second language is always of benefit
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Flexible in your work scheduling
- Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience
- Amazing benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London