Sales Assistant - Luxury Fashion - Chester
Are you working in retail, based within Chester looking for your next role? My client is a luxury fashion brand seeking an enthusiastic Sales Associate to join their team.
- You will be supporting your team and working toward sales targets and KPI's
- You will focus on building client relationships and developing customer rapport
- You will be offered exceptional training to develop your knowledge of product
- You will be providing exceptional customer service using your expert knowledge of the luxury market
- Development opportunities
- Great experience, knowledge and understanding of the luxury market
- Strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Fluent English is essential and a second language is always of benefit
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Flexible in your work scheduling
- Salary up to £18,000 depending on experience
- Amazing benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel