Sales Assistant - Bicester Village - Mandarin Speaker
I am seeking a customer focused and enthusiastic luxury Client Advisor to join my luxury clients' store based in the luxury outlet of Bicester Village. Mandarin speaking is highly desirable.
- You will be supporting your team and working toward sales targets and KPI's
- You will focus on building client relationships and developing customer rapport
- You will be offered exceptional training to develop your knowledge of product
- You will be providing exceptional customer service using your expert knowledge of the luxury market
- Career development opportunities
- Great experience, knowledge and understanding of the luxury market
- Strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Fluent English is essential and a second language is always of benefit
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Flexible in your work scheduling
- Salary up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Amazing benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxurious heritage accessories brand located in the heart of Mayfair is seeking an experienced Cashier. Excellent company benefits!
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29,000
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager required to join an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular among celebrities. Salary up to £40,000