Sales Assistant - Bicester Village (Mandarin)
I am seeking a customer focused and enthusiastic Client Advisor to join my luxury client's store based in the thriving Bicester Village outlet. Mandarin language is highly desirable.
- You will be supporting your team and working toward sales targets and KPI's
- You will focus on building client relationships and developing customer rapport
- You will be offered exceptional training to develop your knowledge of product
- You will be providing exceptional customer service using your expert knowledge of the luxury market
- Career development opportunities
- Great experience, knowledge and understanding of the luxury market
- Strong seller with a proven background in sales
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Fluent English is essential and a second language is always of benefit
- Longevity and maturity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Flexible in your work scheduling
- Salary up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Amazing benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.