Sales Assistant / Associate - Luxury Men's Brand
Our client, a luxury menswear tailor brand, is looking for an extremely confident Sales Assistant to work in their beautiful boutique. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most sought-after men's brands in the industry.
- To set and maintain the highest standard within the store with the clients and customers always being the main focus
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels
- To exceed the expectations of all clients by providing an exceptional service at all times
- To pre-empt and respond to client needs in order to excel in service standards
- To optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base
- To achieve personal monthly KPI's, as set by Line Manager
- Well-rounded background in luxury menswear
- Commercial awareness of luxury market
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Confident, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing approach
- Good time management: must have the ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changes
- Experience in developing a luxury customer service
- Salary between £22,000
- Excellent benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London