Sales Assistant / Associate - Luxury Footwear Brand
Are you fluent in Arabic? Our client, a luxury footwear brand is looking for a candidate to drive sales and be a strong ambassador to join their new beautiful boutique in central London. This is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic and tenacious individual looking for the next step in their career.
- To drive sales on the boutique floor
- Be a strong brand ambassador and develop expert product knowledge
- Be involved with clienteling and establish long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviours and purchases
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Achieve targets set by the wider team and KPI's
- Must speak fluent Arabic
- Have at least 2 years experience working within luxury sales and retail
- Client book is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about fashion and current trends
- Dynamic and passionate personality
- Must be confident and approachable
- Salary up to 25K
- Bonus and commission scheme
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis