Sales Assistant / Associate - Luxury Footwear Brand
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious individual to work as a Sales Assistant for a luxury footwear and accessories brand. The role will include driving sales and to be a strong ambassador to join their new beautiful boutique in central London. This is a one off opportunity to join this celebrity favourite brand!
- Provide and deliver exceptional customer service
- Drive sales and hit monthly targets
- Develop expert product knowledge and be a strong brand ambassador
- Be involved with clienteling and establish long-term relationships with key customers based on data about their preferences, behaviours and purchases
- Have at least 2 years experience working within luxury sales and retail
- Passionate about fashion and current trends
- Client book is desirable but not essential
- Looking for a dynamic and high energy candidate with a can do attitude
- Must be confident and approachable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary up to 25K
- Bonus and commission scheme
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices