Sales Area Manager - luxury - Travel to Middle East
My client is one of the most luxurious brands in their product category, stocked in the most prestigious locations around the globe with a large presence in the Middle East. They are currently looking a Travelling Sales Area Manager to join their growing team. You will be based in the heart of central London and travel to the ME every 6 weeks. As the Sales Area Manager your focus will be to develop and implement growth plans for the brand's business in Travel Retail globally and across all channels in the Middle East:
- Ensure wholesale and retail sales targets, budget, and strategy for countries/customers/doors are set and met,
- Monitor wholesale ordering based on retail performance and budget targets
- Provide the EMEA Sales Director and Supply Chain Director with timely demand plans for all products and collateral to ensure stocks can be registered/exported in a timely
- In partnership with the EMEA Sales Director and Head of Marketing & PR, develop annual activity calendars for key Travel Retail partners and with the distributor
- Negotiate effectively with retail partners and distributor to improve space and location in doors to grow brand visibility, customer acquisition and sales performance
- Work with distributor and the Head of Marketing & PR to develop effective shop fit designs for new stores and location,
- Travel Retail expert - having worked in similar role
- You will have managed distributors previously
- Travel Retail Sales Manager happy to travel every 6-8 weeks
- Experienced in the Middle Eastern market
- Fashion, Luxury experience is essential
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£22000 - £24000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for talented and enthusiastic Sales Associates to join this luxury store in the heart of Edinburgh.
£22000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Assistant opportunity with a multi-brand showroom based in Central London.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.
£24000 - £30000 per annum + commission
City of London, London
This incredibly successful brand is opening a new boutique in London's most prestigious shopping area, Mayfair. They are in need of a Mandarin speaker with experience in the luxury industry.