Sales Advisor - Menswear Specialist (Russian Speaker)
Heritage menswear brand is looking for a strong Russian speaking Sales Consultant who has experience in delivering world class customer service. This role will allow you develop new skills and work closely with an inspiring Manager. You will be based in a world famous department store in Central London.
- Drive sales by cross-selling
- Deliver the ultimate one to one experience with clients
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Fully understanding men's suiting, fits and styles
- Must have at least 1 years' experience working within retail sales
- Previous experience working with made to measure
- Client book is desirable but not essential
- Have strong experience with CRM
- Must be passionate about men's fashion and current trends
- Salary up to £28,000
- Company benefits
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK