Would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full time job based in a Hammersmith showroom? This brand also offers amazing competitive,annual bonus and commission!
Our client collaborates with some of the most luxurious homeware and gift brands and they are now looking to recruit a customer focused and enthusiastic Sales Advisor.
- Developing expert product knowledge - full training provided!
- Responsible for client base and customer queries
- Proactive in contacting clients after registrations and converting to sales
- Previous retail or customers service experience is a must as this is a client facing role
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality is definitely a plus!
- A passion for homeware and interiors
- Salary £23,000
- Up to 3% sales commission
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday initially, with the opportunity to increase to 27 days