Sales Advisor - British Brand - New Store Opening
Our client is famous for their luxurious and tailored country and shooting clothing for women. They are now looking to recruit a Client Advisor to join their brand new boutique in Central London.
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Meeting and consulting clients
- Helping to meet store KPIs
- Drive sales
- Providing excellent, personal customer service and developing long lasting customer relationships
- Adhering to all administrative and operational procedure
- Must have a passion for luxury retail and women's RTW
- Experience in sales within the premium or luxury market
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You will be ambitious and willing to learn and develop
- Salary £19,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission