Russian Speaker - Temporary Retail Sales
Are you fluent in Russian and have a keen interest in luxury fashion and retail? We are seeking a passionate and proactive Sales Associate to work for a top brand in Central London.
- You will be part of a world class team
- You will provide exceptional customer service and an outstanding shopping experience for every customer
- You will advise customers on a variety of luxury products, up-sell and work towards targets, ensuring every customer leaves the store satisfied
- Fluent in the Russian language is a must
- You must be well spoken and well presented with a keen interest in the luxury retail industry
- Previous retail experience is essential, ideally from a luxury background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for one of the top luxury retailers in the world
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ladies lifestyle brand based in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Luxury British brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser / Gold Stamper for their London Boutique
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
This leading footwear brand is offering an unusually high salary of up to £28,000 + commission
£23000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique in Heathrow Airport T2/T5.
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career