RTW and Accessories Sales Assistant - Fluent Japanese Required
Are you fluent in Japanese and looking to join a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs? Our client has an artistic boutique in a desirable location in Central London and are now looking for a Sales Assistant to join their close-knit team.
This is an amazing time to join the brand as it is expanding and has become incredibly popular amongst celebrities.
- Represent the brand by interacting with clients in the sale of designer clothing and accessories
- As a Sales Assistant you will cultivate and maintain excellent clientele relationships with consistent follow up as needed
- Update the customer database following the client directives
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and basic operational procedures
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by systematically seeking to resolve client issues
- Ensure visual standards are maintained
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years' prior experience and background in luxury fashion and / or accessories retail. Previous experience in luxury leather goods and ready-to-wear is a must!
- Sales techniques, computer proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, organisational and problem solving skills are a must
- Salary is up to £23,000 plus bonus
- Convenient boutique hours
- 21 days holiday
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
This is one to watch!! Our client is the ultimate luxury ladies RTW brand. They are seeking experienced Mandarin speaking Sales Associates
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homeware? This role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
Unrivalled commission structure! World renowned brand is a seeking a Client Advisor who speaks fluent Arabic and specialise in fine jewellery
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of £24k