Retail Supervisor - Womens Ready-to-wear
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard-working Senior Sales Assistant looking for your next retail career move into a Supervisor position? Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London.
This label is popular with celebrities and most recently royalty - this is an opportunity not to miss!
- You will be responsible for assisting the managers in the day to day running of the store
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management alongside the Store Manager to develop teams
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong personal skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Prestigious department store in Cheltenham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week - starting immediately!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homeware? This role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently working with one of London's most luxurious department stores - and we can get you in!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking Temporary Sales Assistant to work within a luxury retail environment in Central London
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. They want someone who will be able to appreciate the beauty of their products
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Well-known luxury womenswear brand with a strong UK presence is seeking a Concession Manager for their Edinburgh store