Retail Supervisor - Womens Ready-to-wear
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard-working Senior Sales Assistant looking for your next retail career move into a Supervisor position? Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London.
This label is popular with celebrities and most recently royalty - this is an opportunity not to miss!
- You will be responsible for assisting the managers in the day to day running of the store
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management alongside the Store Manager to develop teams
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong personal skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!