Retail Store Manager - North East
Due to continued growth and expansion this luxury fashion brand now requires a truly exceptional, driven and proven Store Manager to join their team in the North East.
- Maximise turnover to exceed required targets and identify opportunities to continually improve performance
- Supervise and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Be a strong presence on the shop floor to drive sales both personally and through the team
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all time
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors
- Ensure all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role
- Previous supervisory retail experience within the premium sector is preferred
- You will require strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- A high level of brand awareness and product knowledge
- Salary up to £30,000 (based on experience)
- Company benefits
- Clothing discount
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices