Retail Store Manager - Luxury Homeware - London
This brand offers excellent career progression and benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills.
Our client, a luxury homeware brand that has a global presence, is looking for a Retail Store Manager to join their London boutique. Salary up to £38,000.
- As the Retail Store Manager, you will motivate the staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- As Retail Store Manager you will maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and chair meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Keen interest in homeware and interior design
- Proven track record as a Retail Manager for a luxury, premium or high street brand
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Customer orientated and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long-term rapports with customers
- Salary is up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.