Retail Store Manager - Luton Airport - Vibrant Work Culture
This brand offers excellent career progression, benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills. You will work an international and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture.
Our client is one of the leading luxury fashion companies with a huge global presence.
- In your role as a Retail Store Manager, you will support the General Store Manager to monitor and manage all store areas and team members in the KPI achievement as well as delivering excellent customer service
- Full responsibility of all store areas and team members in the absence of the General Store Manager and any operational tasks connected with this
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Responsible for driving the team to achieve the store performance targets and KPIs
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Salary is £22,000
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture