Retail Store Manager - Global Fashion Brand - Dublin
Huge scope for personal growth and development - this is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills within the luxury market and join a London Fashion Week brand that is respected worldwide, in their their Dublin concession.
- As the Retail Store Manager you will motivate the staff and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- Maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and chair meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Proven track record as a retail manager for a luxury or premium fashion brand
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Keen interest in fashion, customer orientated and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long term rapports with customers
- Salary is 30,000 Euros
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.