Retail Sales Associate - Temporary to Permanent
Extremely confident and enthusiastic Sales Assistant wanted for world famous brand, located in London.
- Provide exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for every customer
- Advise customers on a wide range of luxury products
- Have industry knowledge and a strong personal interest in luxury retail to help drive and maximise sales
- Take pride in representing and promoting some of the most iconic names in luxury retail
- You will need to have a genuine passion for luxury brands
- You must be: professional, confident and enthusiastic
- Punctuality and excellent attendance is a pre-requisite of the role
- IMMACULATE grooming and presentation standards are ESSENTIAL
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for the number one luxury retailer in the world
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k