Retail Sales Assistant - Mandarin Speaker
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking temporary Sales Assistant to work within a luxury retail environment in Central London. You must be well spoken and immaculately presented with a keen interest in fashion and high-end brands.
- You will be part of a thriving team
- Providing exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for every customer
- You will maximise sales by advising customers on a wide range of luxury products and representing and promoting the most iconic names in luxury retail
- Mandarin language is essential (fluent)
- You must be well spoken and immaculately presented with a passion and enthusiasm for fashion and high-end brands
- Previous retail experience is essential, ideally from a premium or luxury background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for one of the top luxury retailers in the world
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £22k