RETAIL RUNNER - Leather Goods - Mount Street
Interested in working for an iconic luxury brand in Central London? This luxury leather goods company are seeking a Runner for their Mount Street boutique.
Your typical day-to-day:
- You will be in charge of wrapping all items purchased by clients, the role is back of house based
- Be in charge of dealing with the level of packaging needed and will work with our stock controllers to make sure that all our needs are fulfilled
- Obtain prepayment and special orders in our stock to speed up the process of collection by customers
- Answering the phone to advise our customers
Our client will offer you:
- A salary of up to £28,000
- Fantastic boutique hours and closed on Sundays
- A well-organised working environment and a varied workload
- The chance to work towards for an iconic brand
Send us your CV if these 4 points apply to you:
- Are you currently working in Luxury Retail?
- Do you have at least 2 years' experience in retail?
- Able to multi tasks and work in an intense fast pace environment
- Do you have strong time management communication and organisational skills?
- Are you ready for a challenge?
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £23000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Are you a student looking for a weekend job and enjoy working independently? Is your background in retail or admin? APPLY TODAY!
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This prestigious menswear brand will offer you an exceptional salary package, the chance to network with celebrities and VIP clients and work you way up into Head Office