Retail Performance Manager - Top Womenswear Brand
Are you an experienced manager that loves training and develpoing your team? Do you have a keen interest in fashion and womenswear? This role is definitely for you!
- You will be the go-to person for product knowledge and be a true brand ambassador
- You will be the go-to person for opportunities for development in customer service
- Provide constructive tools to deliver the best customer service experience
- Provide team with streamlined policies and procedures and have input into the development of these
- You will be an influential part of offering training in styling of the product
- You will be travelling to stores all over the UK to provide in-store training
- Preferably you will have experience in developing training programs
- You will be the ultimate mentor, providing your team with motivation
- Will have a passion for watching your team develop and grow
- You will be innovative and creative in your thinking
- You will be flexible on travel requirements and have a can do attitude
- Salary up to £45,000
- All travel expenses will be covered
- Generous discount on clothing
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Do you stride on Client Service and want to develop your skills further? A bespoke, market-leading homeware brand are seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join their team.