Retail Operations Manager
Leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager that will give you the opportunity to work with key stakeholders and help with future vision and expansion.
- You will be responsible for 4 points of sales in London
- You will be accountable for a retail team of 16
- HR ownership
- Full P&L ownership and direct responsibility for developing the retail and wholesale trade plan
- Responsible for delivering on commercial growth targets
- Trade performance reporting
- Stock accountability
- 80% office based, 20% field
- You will ideally have experience within skincare or a similar industry
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and an understanding of P&L management
- Strong people management, team leadership skills and experience building teams
- You will have 4 years’ experience in operations and experience managing teams
- Strong analytical skills
- You will have an entrepreneurial mind set and be accustomed to a start-up style business model
- You will have the ability to set and manage complex budgets
- Salary up to £50,000
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.