Retail Operations Manager
This London based contemporary jewellery brand have an exciting opening within their operations team as the company expands. As Retail Operations Manager you will be responsible for spearheading growth, opening news stores and working closely with Head of Retail & Finance to ensure effective roll-out of new processes.
- This brand is a celebrity and influencer favourite
- They have experienced huge growth in the past few years
- Multiple successful London boutiques
- You will be responsible for four stand-alone store and two concessions
- You will manage the critical path for new store openings
- You will implement and manage the process of implementing new processes
- You will be accountable for stock maintenance
- Reporting for stock, facilities and new store projects
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in retail operations
- Experience within fashion or jewellery is imperative
- Strong team leadership skills and experience building teams
- Strong analytical skills
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salary between £35,000-£40,000
- Flexible working hours
- Product allowance
£26k - 32k per year
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their concession in a world famous department store.
£24k - 27k per year
This exclusive fashion brand is seeking a Store Administrator to work within their Mayfair boutique. The chosen candidate will be highly organised, with a desire to progress within luxury.