Retail Operations Manager
This London based contemporary jewellery brand have an exciting opening within their operations team as the company expands. As Retail Operations Manager you will be responsible for spearheading growth, opening news stores and working closely with Head of Retail & Finance to ensure effective roll-out of new processes.
- This brand is a celebrity and influencer favourite
- They have experienced huge growth in the past few years
- Multiple successful London boutiques
- You will be responsible for four stand-alone store and two concessions
- You will manage the critical path for new store openings
- You will implement and manage the process of implementing new processes
- You will be accountable for stock maintenance
- Reporting for stock, facilities and new store projects
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in retail operations
- Experience within fashion or jewellery is imperative
- Strong team leadership skills and experience building teams
- Strong analytical skills
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salary between £35,000-£40,000
- Flexible working hours
- Product allowance
£26k per year + Commission
A rare opportunity to join a cool, modern and creative boutique as their Sales Supervisor in their West End boutique.
£28k - 32k per year + benefits
Autonomous and hands-on Ecommerce Manager opportunity with a British heritage brand based in Central London
£32k - 35k per year + Commission
Looking to speak with experienced fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship to join a Mayfair boutique.
£40k - 45k per year + Commission
Are you an experienced Manager looking for your next retail career move? This is an opportunity for a candidate to join a highly sought-after French fashion house in a busy Department store!
£40k - 50k per year + Commission
My client is a global fine jewellery house recognised for their signature collection pieces. They are currently looking for an experienced Department Manager in order to drive sales with VIP clientèle
£8.50 - 9.00 per hour + Weekly pay
Are you available on a full time basis and have a passion for Fine Jewellery? This is your chance to step into luxury retail!