Retail Operations Administrator - Luxury Leather Accessories
Head Office Retail Operations Administrator opportunity with a luxury brand who offer room to progress, a warm office culture and annual salary / performance reviews.
British heritage brand who have a large global presence and their HQ based in Central London.
- You will be responsible for all retail operations related reporting tasks under the following areas:
- Stock management - implementing a systematic stock cycle count process
- Operations - work alongside the IT department on SAP retail store, till system queries, and BI reports
- Reporting - store KPI's automated reports, retail sales intel (customer footfall best sellers, sales by category, etc.)
- Finance - budget anaysis, P&L, retail banking, etc.
- Responsible for for one-to-one and group training for retail managers regarding operations related areas
- 1-2 years of experience working with vast amounts of data and creating reports
- Very strong Excel skills
- Prior experience working in a retail environment within a retail operations team
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Salary up to £28k
- Upward career mobility
- Annual salary / performance reviews
- Generous employee discount
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Are you a Team Administrator seeking to further your career? A streetwear brand is seeking a PA to support the two founders
Up to £27000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Graphic Designer looking for part time work? Join this thriving contemporary fashion brand
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits (OTE)
Interested in furthering your career and take on a new challenge? Join our team where you will receive full training and get to work in a fun and busy head office environment