Retail Operations Administrator - Luxury Accessories
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k.
If you are a numbers person, an admin expert and keen to build a career with a luxury brand - get in touch!
- You will be responsible for all retail operations related reporting tasks under the following areas:
- Stock management - implementing a systematic stock cycle count process
- Operations - work alongside the IT department on SAP retail store, till system queries, and BI reports
- Reporting - store KPI's automated reports, retail sales intel (customer footfall best sellers, sales by category, etc.)
- Finance - budget anaysis, P&L, retail banking, etc.
- Responsible for for one-to-one and group training for retail managers regarding operations related areas
- Analytical mindset; you need 1-2 years of experience working with vast amounts of data and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience working in a retail environment within a retail operations team
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Salary up to £28k
- Career progression opportunities
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Generous employee discount
- Warm office culture and friendly working environment
£20k - 25k per year
A rare opportunity to join a highly reputable showroom as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their East London office
£25k - 30k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an innovative Stock Controller to join their London boutique
£24.6k - 26.4k per year + Commission & Bonus
Full time Sales Associate opportunity with a leading luxury brand in Munich, Germany. Salary up to 30,000 Euros + bonus + commission
£28k - 35k per year + Bonus
Store Manager wanted for a luxury watch brand based in Mayfair paying a salary of up to £35,000 + bonus
£21k - 23k per year + Commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits! Would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full time job?
£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
Luxury Italian fashion brand in central Cheshire Oaks is looking for an experienced retail Sales Assistant person to work full time over the busy Christmas period