Retail Operations Administrator - Luxury Accessories
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k.
If you are a numbers person, an admin expert and keen to build a career with a luxury brand - get in touch!
- You will be responsible for all retail operations related reporting tasks under the following areas:
- Stock management - implementing a systematic stock cycle count process
- Operations - work alongside the IT department on SAP retail store, till system queries, and BI reports
- Reporting - store KPI's automated reports, retail sales intel (customer footfall best sellers, sales by category, etc.)
- Finance - budget anaysis, P&L, retail banking, etc.
- Responsible for for one-to-one and group training for retail managers regarding operations related areas
- Analytical mindset; you need 1-2 years of experience working with vast amounts of data and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience working in a retail environment within a retail operations team
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Salary up to £28k
- Career progression opportunities
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Generous employee discount
- Warm office culture and friendly working environment
£40000 - £50000 per annum
The ideal candidate is keen to learn, progress and grow within the company, with solid consumer goods experience. Up to £50k + great company perks!
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
We are looking for a Junior Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at Four Seasons Recruitment. Join our close-knit team!
Up to £20000 per annum + Commission
Join our head office and become a recruitment expert! Apply if you are a people person and keen to work with world renowned fashion brands