Retail Marketing Manager - Edgy Footwear Brand
We are working with a fashion-forward, innovative and edgy footwear brand who are looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their team. In a nushell, you will be repsonsible for developing and implementing the retail marketing strategy across all UK & Ireland stores.
- Manage and lead the retail marketing team to strategise and execute all retail marketing activites for the UK & Ireland
- Oversee the implementation of all in-store marketing materials (graphics, POS and window campaigns)
- Manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with other teams across the business to drive integral campaigns across both digital and in-store that can increase conversion
- Regularely visit stores to identify any opportunities to increase sales
- At least 4-5 years' retail marketing experience working for a fashion brand or retailer with multiple store locations
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Passionate about footwear
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.