Retail Marketing Manager - Edgy Footwear Brand
We are working with a fashion-forward, innovative and edgy footwear brand who are looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their team. In a nushell, you will be repsonsible for developing and implementing the retail marketing strategy across all UK & Ireland stores.
- Manage and lead the retail marketing team to strategise and execute all retail marketing activites for the UK & Ireland
- Oversee the implementation of all in-store marketing materials (graphics, POS and window campaigns)
- Manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with other teams across the business to drive integral campaigns across both digital and in-store that can increase conversion
- Regularely visit stores to identify any opportunities to increase sales
- At least 4-5 years' retail marketing experience working for a fashion brand or retailer with multiple store locations
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Passionate about footwear
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel