Retail Marketing Manager - Edgy Footwear Brand
We are working with a fashion-forward, innovative and edgy footwear brand who are looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their team. In a nushell, you will be repsonsible for developing and implementing the retail marketing strategy across all UK & Ireland stores.
- Manage and lead the retail marketing team to strategise and execute all retail marketing activites for the UK & Ireland
- Oversee the implementation of all in-store marketing materials (graphics, POS and window campaigns)
- Manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with other teams across the business to drive integral campaigns across both digital and in-store that can increase conversion
- Regularely visit stores to identify any opportunities to increase sales
- At least 4-5 years' retail marketing experience working for a fashion brand or retailer with multiple store locations
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Passionate about footwear
- Salary up to £45k depending on experience.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London