Retail Coordinator - Luxury Menswear - UNIQUE ROLE
Iconic and globally recognised luxury menswear brand are looking for a Retail Coordinator to join their fantastic London team. You will oversee 3 concessions in Central London with a hands-on approach and be responsible for the coordination and training of these stores and their teams.
This is the perfect role for a Senior Sales Consultant or Brand Manager ready for the next step in their luxury retail career.
- Drive sales by proactively approaching customers - become a product expert!
- Work with and encourage your team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Improve sales in 3 different locations and increase brand awareness
- Monitor stock levels and manage reorders for best sellers, new styles and meeting demand for the core products
- Carry out group product knowledge seminars and other training sessions
- Train new starters; size replenishment, new deliveries, general brand news (celebrity endorsement, new styles, events etc.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 year's experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft work, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary £28,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to experienced fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship to join a family business in the heart of Mayfair
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing fashion brand?
£23000 - £25000 per annum + commission
This sophisticated and chic ladies ready-to-wear brand is looking for a tenacious and driven Sales Assistant to join their London boutique
£8.50 - £9.5 per hour + Sales Commission
This global luxury designer for electrical products for the home is looking for an experienced part-time Sales Assistant to join their Edinburgh location
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
This unique Italian haute couture brand are looking for a Style Advisor for their boutique in Knightsbridge. Salary up to 35K + bonus!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
My client is the biggest and boldest fashion house on the planet, known for his daring collections and glamorous lifestyle