Retail Cashier - Perfect for students!
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis. This role is ideal for someone looking for a fast paced, energetic role, and only want to work a few days a week.
- Provide exceptional customer service at the till area
- Maintain the smooth running of the payment system and cash desk
- Banking and reconciliations
- Prepare daily and weekly reports
- Large sum cash handling and float organising
- Cashier experience with a premium or luxury brand required
- Confident in high value cash and credit card handling
- Professional, confident and enthusiastic individual
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards are essential
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Sales Associate role ideal for students (particularly within fashion!) who are looking to work flexible hours around their studies and gain experience within luxury retail
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Are you immediately available and want to work in Heathrow? One of the world's most iconic brands are seeking an experienced Client Advisor
£23000 - £25000 per annum + commission
This sophisticated and chic ladies ready-to-wear brand is looking for a tenacious and driven Sales Assistant to join their London boutique
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Sales Commission
One of the largest lighting specialist showrooms in the UK are now looking for a Showroom Advisor / Sales Assistant
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
This unique Italian haute couture brand are looking for a Style Advisor for their boutique in Knightsbridge. Salary up to 35K + bonus!