Resortwear Designer – Australia
- Conduct creative research, source reference materials to assist the Creative Director and Design team in manifesting seasonal concepts.
- Able to complete hand and technical drawings to assist the production team.
- Review new manners of sourcing new fabrics for the brand.
- Provide relevant information for different areas of the business to ensure a cohesive working approach.
- Oversee the management of the Design Calendar.
- Able to accurately analyse commercial briefs.
- At least 5 years' design experience working for a luxury womenswear brand in RTW or Resortwear.
- Good knowledge of the Resortwear market.
- Proactive team member, well versed to working collaboratively.
- Strong presentation skills, able to communicate design concepts clearly and concisely.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to seasonal deadlines.
*Please include a link to your portfolio.
- Competitive Package
There has been an error, please reload the page and try again