Resortwear Designer - Contemporary Brand - London
We are currently working with a contemporary British brand who are seeking a Resortwear Designer to join their dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for designing the collection across all product categories - swimwear, RTW and accessories.
- Able to draw by hand and use software - Illustrator and Photoshop
- Trend and market research
- Able to accurately analyse commercial briefs
- Strong technical knowledge with fabrics, garment construction and finishing
- Design collections within agreed parameters
- Strong awareness of current trends
- At least 4-5 years' design experience working for either a contemporary or luxury womenswear brand
- Good knowledge of the Resortwear market
- Ability to work well under pressure and to seasonal deadlines.
*Please include a link to your portfolio.
- £ 30-35k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London