Resortwear Designer - Contemporary Brand - London
We are currently working with a contemporary British brand who are seeking a Resortwear Designer to join their dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for designing the collection across all product categories - swimwear, RTW and accessories.
- Able to draw by hand and use software - Illustrator and Photoshop
- Trend and market research
- Able to accurately analyse commercial briefs
- Strong technical knowledge with fabrics, garment construction and finishing
- Design collections within agreed parameters
- Strong awareness of current trends
- At least 4-5 years' design experience working for either a contemporary or luxury womenswear brand
- Good knowledge of the Resortwear market
- Ability to work well under pressure and to seasonal deadlines.
*Please include a link to your portfolio.
- £ 30-35k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.