Resortwear Designer - Contemporary Brand - London
We are currently working with a contemporary British brand who are seeking a Resortwear Designer to join their dynamic and growing team. You will be responsible for designing the collection across all product categories - swimwear, RTW and accessories.
- Able to draw by hand and use software - Illustrator and Photoshop
- Trend and market research
- Able to accurately analyse commercial briefs
- Strong technical knowledge with fabrics, garment construction and finishing
- Design collections within agreed parameters
- Strong awareness of current trends
- At least 4-5 years' design experience working for either a contemporary or luxury womenswear brand
- Good knowledge of the Resortwear market
- Ability to work well under pressure and to seasonal deadlines.
*Please include a link to your portfolio.
- £ 30-35k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market