Regional Manager / Luxury Fashion / Scotland
We are seeking a Regional Manager with a very strong experience in luxury retail covering Scotland and the North East region. In this role you will oversee and be responsible for a defined area of shops, the Shop Managers and Retail Staff based throughout the North East and Scotland and act as a liaison between the Shop Managers, staff and Head Office.
- Ensure that the Shop Managers are both maximising sales potential, achieving their seasonal financial K.P.I targets and seasonal financial focuses
- Ensure all customer relationship management initiatives are being accurately and consistently recorded on the till systems and practiced on the shop floor
- Guarantee a high level of customer service and experience is being delivered internally and externally
- Form and maintain relationships with external partners and business contacts to explore opportunities and keep updated with market activities
- Liaise and offer feedback to the Buying Department regarding stock opportunities, best and slow selling stock to ensure that the buys for the Shops are fully effective at all times
- Liaise with the all internal teams
- Previous proven Area or Regional Management experience for a luxury fashion brand
- Skilled in analysis & interpretation of information & data
- Ability to motivate, develop & coach Shop Managers & Retail staff
- Proven, practical management skills & experience
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village