Recruitment Consultant -- West London - Dynamic team
We are a West London based Fashion Recruitment business and are looking for an experienced Recruiter for our Head Office Team. The team are outgoing, proactive, incredibly determined and hugely passionate about their candidates and clients. The team is growing and developing hence we want to find a special person to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant.
We recruit into an array of fashion houses and luxury retailers across London and the UK and work with some incredibly well-known names. This fun and thriving team specialise in Buying, Merchandising, Ecommerce, PR, Marketing, Design, Technical, Production, Wholesale and Customer Services.
You will need...
- Recruitment experience within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- An interest in fashion and luxury
- Proven experience growing and developing new business and solid account management skills
- A track record of success and achievement
- A fun and outgoing personality who enjoys being part of a team
What Four Seasons can offer you:
- Training, development and mentoring
- Career development & progression
- Independence & freedom to run your desk with autonomy
- Competitive commission structure
- Exceptional remuneration package
- Team building events / days
- Social gatherings
- We celebrate success with various dinners throughout the year
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply.
Send your CV to Chloe Brassey at Four Seasons Recruitment, in the strictest of confidence, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8237 8900.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
This role is for an experienced Machinist to join a prominent British menswear brand as a Manager
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This London based fashion brand is currently seeking an experienced Stock Assistant to handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
£33000 - £38000 per annum
West End, London
Exciting PR and Events Manager role with one of the leading luxury brands. This company is an ideal place for a results orientated individual
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Russian speaking Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique