Recruitment Consultant -- West London - Dynamic team
We are a West London based Fashion Recruitment business and are looking for an experienced Recruiter for our Head Office Team. The team are outgoing, proactive, incredibly determined and hugely passionate about their candidates and clients. The team is growing and developing hence we want to find a special person to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant.
We recruit into an array of fashion houses and luxury retailers across London and the UK and work with some incredibly well-known names. This fun and thriving team specialise in Buying, Merchandising, Ecommerce, PR, Marketing, Design, Technical, Production, Wholesale and Customer Services.
You will need...
- Recruitment experience within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- An interest in fashion and luxury
- Proven experience growing and developing new business and solid account management skills
- A track record of success and achievement
- A fun and outgoing personality who enjoys being part of a team
What Four Seasons can offer you:
- Training, development and mentoring
- Career development & progression
- Independence & freedom to run your desk with autonomy
- Competitive commission structure
- Exceptional remuneration package
- Team building events / days
- Social gatherings
- We celebrate success with various dinners throughout the year
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply.
Send your CV to Chloe Brassey at Four Seasons Recruitment, in the strictest of confidence, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8237 8900.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK